Could your child be eligible for Pupil Premium funding?
There are a number of factors taken into account when deciding if a child may be eligible for this additional school funding from the government. If you think that your family may meet this criteria or your family circumstances may have changed, fill in the form below and return to school or ring 01254 220710. All you need is your national insurance number to check.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income Related ESA (Employment and Support Allowance)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit and with an annual income of less than £16,190 and not receiving Working Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you meet any of these criteria we do urge you to register. All you need to do is complete the simple form below and send it to school or the education office which covers your area on the form.
During the academic year 2020 / 2021, the school received additional funding to support the children following the extended school closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The latest report on how the funding has been spent can be found below: